Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All people in guild read this please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almadin
Big Bear Dude
Big Bear Dude

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-04-11

All people in guild read this please! Empty
PostSubject: All people in guild read this please!   All people in guild read this please! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 14:09

(For both RADIERS and CASUALS who want to raid)

Hey this is going to be a rant almost, but please read through because this is important to the guild.

Its about the raid planner and some peoples inability to sign up, which actually threatens our ability to raid seriously.

ALL that normally are available/willing should go sign ALL raids FAR ahead of time. By normally I mean, you might know your work our, you know you most likely ar at home that day/time etc...

If you by any chance get to know that you cant go later on just remove yourself from that raid THEN.

NEVER EVER wait with signing just because youre not 100% sure that ypu can go, no one cant be sure for 100% really... 90-95%ish is fine. Wink

And since its just to remove yourself later on from raid its np at all.
Alos sign far ahead so you wont risk singing after freeze.

AND!!!

This is probably the most important part...

NEVER EVER say/think:
-I wont sign up but, but I am available if you need me.

No you are not since you havent signed up, and if you are available why the hell not just go and signup?! Wink

RLs have to work with signed people, and signing up means that you are avialable so just do it if you are!!!

Dont skip signing up with the thought:
-I wont sign up but if you need my help I can come.

DO SIGN UP and let the RL decide if he/she needs your help.

This might sound like common knowledge but the reason why I post this is that there is a LOT of frustration about not being able to make the raid setup needed for esp new/not farm mode bosses.

This might take a really bad turn if this isnt working better soon.

Last edited by on Tue 09 Oct 2007, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: All people in guild read this please!   All people in guild read this please! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 14:12

Sigh, is it so hard to just sign up a week ahead and then add a comment if somethingcame up and you could not come afterall?
Back to top Go down
Almadin
Big Bear Dude
Big Bear Dude

PostSubject: Re: All people in guild read this please!   All people in guild read this please! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 14:23

No need to even add a comment, since its just to remove yourself from queue.
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: All people in guild read this please!   All people in guild read this please! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 15:04

Well i find it polite to do tell why i could not come, but thats just me:)
Back to top Go down
Docares
SandWorm
SandWorm

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: All people in guild read this please!   All people in guild read this please! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 15:22

BTW this also counts for casuals who want to raid.
Just sign up for every raid and remove yourself from it if something comes up, doesnt matter if that is 1 minute before raid start.
Back to top Go down
Almadin
Big Bear Dude
Big Bear Dude

PostSubject: Re: All people in guild read this please!   All people in guild read this please! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 17:28

Trisek wrote:
Well i find it polite to do tell why i could not come, but thats just me:)

Ofc a comment is nice, but thought you mean just a comment and dont sig off hehe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All people in guild read this please!   All people in guild read this please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All people in guild read this please!
Page 1 of 1