Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affliction warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cimourda

Affliction warlock Empty
PostSubject: Affliction warlock   Affliction warlock Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2007, 22:56

Character:
==========
Name: Cimourdain
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Level: 70

Talents
=======
42/0/19.
Gives me what I feel is the perfect combination of DoT DPS and burst nuking.

Personal
========
Name: Ørjan

Tell me a little about your self
==================
In real life I'm a printer and I play WoW in afternoons. I have a strange sense of humor, I'm cruel to those I dislike and I wake up in the middle of the night every night thinking I've overslept.

In WoW I'm a warlock constantly topping meters. My guild downed Gruul two months back or so, then the tank (not the onyl tak, but the one with all our best gear) decided to stay logged off for a few weeks and everyone left.
I frankly can't be arsed to train 20 people in Gruul's again to get back where we were, I've been doing that for half a year.

Profession / level
==================
Primary: Achemy (Elixir Master) 375
Secondary: Tailoring (Shadowcloth) 375
Fishing: 0
Cooking: 225 (Working on getting my Gadgetzan rep up to neutral again so I can keep levelling it.)
First Aid: 375

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: Yes

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience: Up to and including BWL pre-TBC, Kara and Gruul since the patch.

Times you can Raid (Days and Time): All days and times.

Previous Guilds: Band of Brothers, Lords of Midnight, Redeemed Honor, Final Justice. (If that list makes me seem like a guildhopper, it was spread over the last two years.)

Who do you know in guild: Antimon.
Back to top Go down
Antimon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Affliction warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affliction warlock   Affliction warlock Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 00:17

This guy I've been playing with since.. ever... He deserves a trial, because I know he wont fail it. (Also told him to copy + paste his aplication to our newt site, so it'll brt asap i guess)
Back to top Go down

Affliction warlock
Page 1 of 1