Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xyleroth

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 22:22

Character:
==========
Name: Xyleroth
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Level: 70

Talents
=======
How are you spec'ed?
10/48/3

Personal
========
Name: Valdemar

Tell me a little about your self
==================
I'm 17 years old and live in Sweden, I'm a rather typical swedish guy. I don't drink (much), I don't smoke, I don't take drugs. I live with my mother in a rather big house, and my older brother is there too, from time to time. I'm a sweet nice guy, I suppose.

Profession / level
==================
Primary: Tailoring 375
Secondary: Engineering 358
Fishing: 34
Cooking: 1
First Aid: 375

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: Yes

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience: I use to have better raiding exp, but I've done Moro, and Lurker in SSC. In TK I've done Solarian, VR and Al'ar. I've almost done nothing in ZA since that haven't been much of an interest since I left Shai because of another character.

Times you can Raid (Days and Time): Every day, I think. And I'll stay till the raid end.

Previous Guilds: Shai Hulud Very Happy:P & Been There Done That. Those are my only serious guilds.

Who do you know in guild: I know quite a few in the guild, some of them have left but I still know many. Minishadow for example, Skyggen, Zera, all these guys (and a girl in this case) is old raiding buddies. And I get along with everyone quite good, aswell.
Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1