Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Undead Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dullemar

70 Undead Rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 Undead Rogue   70 Undead Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 20:24

My wow character:
* Character name? Dullemarc
* Class and Race? Undead rogue
* Your professions? Herbs/Skinner
* Your Character's level? 70
* What other characters do you have?
Lvl 70 priest, PvE raiding build(ally)
Lvl 70 warrior, PvE raiding build(ally)

* What Burning Crusade raid instances are you attuned to? Karazhan
* What heroic keys do you have? All.
* Please list your equipment? Here you go: Armorry is down atm. But i have full t4(except chest) and some bagdes items.
* What guilds have you been in before? Two Tents
* What were the reasons you have left/are leaving? We Decider to start playing our horde chars again since alot of our irl mates only have horde chars
* What experience do you have in wow?
I've been playing WoW for more than 2 years and my PvE experience enlists:

PRE-TBC:

MC, ZG, BWL - full
AQ40 - full, Naxxramas (6 bosses)
POST-TBC:

Karazhan, ZA, Gruul's lair, TK, SSC, Magtheridon, 4/5MH and the 3 first bosses in BT
* What talents do you have on your character? Combat daggers atm. But only need 500arena points more for both the MH and OFF hand mecri swords. When i get that i will spec pve combat swords
Personal Details.

* What country are you from? Denmarc
* Do you speak and write well in English? Yes, I do.
* What is your age? 19
* Why would you like to join Shai Hulud? Like i said, i play this game for raiding and having fun, so gotta be in a aktiv raiding guild.
* Do you have friends in Shai Hulud? Who? I doubt that.
* I can raid from about 1800 to when ever.
* How many times per week do you think you will be raiding? Very rare i cant raid, so pretty much all the time.
* Have you already, or are you willing to install ventrilo to communicate on our VT server while we raid/instance/pvp? Yep, I've got Ventrilo and TS.

Good luck everyone, thanks for spending time on my application. Waiting for your reply with a trembling heart.
Dulle.

p.s. - EDIT: It suddenly came to my mind I've forgotten to mention that I've got a very fast computer and an extremely stable and fast internet connection, so lags or low FPS would never be a problem.
Back to top Go down

70 Undead Rogue
Page 1 of 1