Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proxeh

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2007, 17:56

Character:
==========
Name: Proximus
Class: Rogue
Race: Dwarf
Level: 70

Talents
=======
How are you spec'ed?
20/41/0 Combat Swords

Personal
========
Name: Remco van der Leest
Country: The Netherlands/Holland whatever you like to call it Very Happy

Tell me a little about your self
==================
My name is Remco van der Leest, 18 years old and i started playing wow about a year ago, a few RL friends pulled me into the addiction and i couldnt get out o.O. I'm omw to study economics, first gotta finish high school lol Smile. In my free time i go outwith friends, do some fitness, and ofcourse play WoW Very Happy

Profession / level
==================
Primary: Leatherworking 375
Secondary: Skinning 375
Fishing: -
Cooking: -
First Aid: 375

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: yarr.

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience:
Well I was a bit late with starting WoW and all so i was only lvl 56 when tbc came out =/ Which means i have never really done pre-tbc endgame content. My raidexperience atm is Karazhan up to Aran, my current guild is a tad slow in raiding progress Razz

Times you can Raid (Days and Time):
practically all days except for tuesdays and thursdays, from probably 19.00 tot 24.00 something like that.

Previous Guilds:
Cantonium Elites - My current guild, i would like to leave because i want to see more of Blizz's endgame content Razz

Who do you know in guild:
Ehhh sorry if im forgetting anyone, i probably know everyone who left CE for Shai Hulud... Katanka, Docares... ehh my /who didnt show any more familiar people atm lol Razz

Well that's about it, have fun reading and i hope to hear from you soon
Proxeh
Back to top Go down
Proxeh

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2007, 17:58

oh damn, sorry about the double Character bit, internet explorer was messin around with me. Neutral

Proximus
Back to top Go down
Malithor
Great SandWorm
Great SandWorm

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2007, 18:24

use firefox then Smile much better.

i think we are currently full ro rogues/melee dps, but iw oud wait for sky to post before you take it as a difinative answer.

Mal
Back to top Go down
rul3r
Worm
Worm

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2007, 17:07

i think u have too low raiding experience
Back to top Go down
Proxeh

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2007, 14:56

Well, how am i supposed to get raiding experience if my current guild is not making any sort of progress whatsoever and some other guilds where i applied (because of RL friends being in there) said the same thing about my raiding experience being too low?
I'm pretty bummed that i don't even get a chance to prove myself, i'm a fast learner.
Besides, Katanka posted a screenie of his radical quitting wow, so i believe theres a roguespot free now? Razz
If you still choose not to invite me, fair enough, but just rethink it a little? xD

Proximus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1