Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madoran

Shadow Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2007, 15:16

Character:
==========
Name: Madoran
Class: Priest
Race: Dwarf
Level: 70

Talents
=======
How are you spec'ed: Shadow raid build

Personal
========
Name: Andy

Tell me a little about your self
==================
This was sooo long the first time i wrote it but my internet at work lost it all by the time i finished writing it >.<

Anyway, Hi i'm Andy, i live in Essex and work as an IT Teacher from 8.30 till 6-6.30 UK (7-7.30 server, the time i am home and ready to play) I have been playing WoW since it was released having been tempted by afew of my Counter Strike clan mates at the time, have moved around server since starting out on Bloodfeather and am not settled on Azsune. I am still eager to raid all the content currently available even with the high anticipated release of the new expansion. I put 110% into my raiding, i like to think if i'm going to spend an evening on something after a hard day at work i want to make an effort rather than wasting my time. Therefore, i don't appreciate slackers on my team, i understand people have their reasons to go afk but when we are trying to kill a new boss i dont expect people to be lazy! hopefully your a like minded guild. Apart from that im pretty easy going most of the time, like to have a laugh and a joke and abit of a sing on TS/Vent hopefully we'll all be having fun together sometime soon......

Profession / level
==================
Primary: tailoring (375)
Secondary: jewelcrafting (375)
Fishing: Hunter Alt does my fishing.
Cooking: Same as above.
First Aid: Sadly still havent lvled it but HEY ima priest!

My 70 Rogue has an epic flyer and herbalism and Mining so i mostly like to provide mats to guild alchemists for pots/flasks etc.

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: Ofcourse

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience:
Pre TBC i have raided both alliance and horde side with my rogue and both my UD and Dwarf priest, mostly raiding BWL but cleared AQ20 and 40 on my UD Priest.
Post TBC i have mostly raided with Prometheus being involved with most of the guild firsts. I have killed all but Lady vashj in SSC and only fought Alar and killed VR in the Eye.

Times you can Raid (Days and Time): As mentioned in my Info i can meet all current raid times however i am usually out getting drunk on a friday and sat night. Any other nights i may miss i will post AFK at least a week prior.

Previous Guilds: Nightmare Souls on Bloodfeather, Gallium and Gnome Punting Champions on Boulderfist and Prometheus on Aszune.

Who do you know in guild: Nobody i am afraid.

P.S There is no section for Gear, and i cannot post my Armory link while at work. But i have about 1100 Shadow Dmg, Good regen and mana pool. Tier 5 shoulders woot! and fully epic cept trinkets, so i am not especially interested in items, not as much as doing the raid content in an enjoyable enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Umek

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2007, 15:26

Looks good to me matey.

Love shad priesties Smile

Will have a word with the other officers but cant see any probs.

Umek
Back to top Go down
Almadin
Big Bear Dude
Big Bear Dude

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2007, 18:30

Talk to Docares in game.
(priest CL)
Back to top Go down
Sharpfang
SandWorm
SandWorm

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2007, 20:24

got my vote, as our raids dont start until 20.00, and most bosses have some thrash to clear beforehand. good luck
Back to top Go down
Faithwit

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2007, 00:47

Contact me in-game for a chat m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Application
Page 1 of 1