Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty

Go down 
+2
Sharpfang
Malithor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amrita

Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Empty
PostSubject: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007, 18:07

Character:
==========
Name: Amrita
Class: Priest (unholy)
Race: HumanLevel: 70

Talents
=======
How are you spec'ed?
13/0/48 atm - but I am about to do some tweaking with the 13 part

Personal
========
Name: Helen
Age: 29 (having a turning 30 soon crisis but I am sure i will get over it)
Country: English, living in The Netherlands. I came here to work for an IT company which, after 4 months of boozing with the expats went bankrupt...

Tell me a little about your self
==================
My name is Helen, I live in The Netherlands but I am English (came here for work, the company then promptly went bankrupt). I am 29 (but it's rude to ask a girl her age, especially when she is feeling rubbish about pushing 30). I speak mainly English but if I am hungry and need to order food, or drunk I can get by in Dutch. I used to have a job working for a large multi-national oil company but just quit - so I am on the sofa for the moment.

I am on WoW most evenings - 1900 - 0100 (when I am not in the pub) and also weekends too. I started playing a pally so during the day if I am on I have been in the BG's . Basically, if I am in, then I am playing because TV is rubbish...which is quite alot as I am trying to save money to start up my own business.

Other than that, I like wine, checking out new restaurants and buying shoes...

Profession / level
==================
Primary: Alchemy - 375
Secondary: Tailoring - 375
Fishing: 320
Cooking: 365
First Aid: 375

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: Yes, on farm with current guild
Mt Hyjal in progress - still need Maggy and TK part

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Tempest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience:
Kara cleared Gruul cleared TK - VR attempted 4 or 5 times with my old guild (Equilibrium) but never downed. Then the guild broke up.

I basically have most items from Kara that can I use (could do with a ring from chess and a wand from Aran). I have T4 token for head in the bank but the helm I currently wear is better due to my tailoring. Unfortunately our guild doesn't have enough people to start 25-mans (as is a massive problem on Ravenholdt). The only 2 guilds currently raiding SSC/TK are ones that don't have any english speakers, so joining them would be impossible unless I learned Russian and my wanting to progress is the reason for my transferring servers.

Times you can Raid (Days and Time):
Happy to raid 4 times a week - more if I am on. Your raiding times suit me fine - nice to see we get nights off for the pub

Previous Guilds:
(on Ravenholdt)
I had a few guilds as I levelled to 70 (non of which exist anymore), then joined Equilibrium which was my first proper raiding guild. Unfortunately due to problems and huge arguments between leadership this guild divided and I joined Rebels inc.

Who do you know in guild:
Nobody - unless any of the other Ravenholdters get in
Back to top Go down
Amrita

PostSubject: Amrita - link to armoury   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007, 18:43

Back to top Go down
Amrita

PostSubject: again   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007, 18:45

oh poop - seems i can't insert links..
...or edit my posts

anyhoo - i am Amrita, Ravenholdt if you want to check my gear

armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Amrita
(might work without the http part)

...i don't usually reply to my own posts, or talk to myself in RL...
Back to top Go down
Malithor
Great SandWorm
Great SandWorm

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007, 18:49

non-approved members cant post links, its to help stop the spam bots.

and as far as talking ot your self is concerned thats fine with me cos i do it all the time!

suspect faith will reply soonish as its him you need to read this.

Mal
Back to top Go down
Faithwit

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007, 19:15

We have recruted some shadow priests during the past few weeks so we are quite set on those atm, but GL in finding another guild.

Go holy and you are in!
Back to top Go down
Amrita

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007, 19:24

thanks for your reply - I don't have the gear for holy - but do drop me a mail if you get a spriest spot.

Am
Back to top Go down
Sharpfang
SandWorm
SandWorm

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007, 15:27

woot, we rejected a girl?? he he,cmon faith,now that oona and bullz left theres no booty left!
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007, 15:29

sssh, you got a girl in rl now, leave this one alone rabbit
Back to top Go down
Am

PostSubject: incoming - Amrita, shadow priest   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2007, 15:21

It turns our your Mr Faith had a change of heart and i am in after all Razz
see you all in a few days when transfer is complete

Am
xx
Back to top Go down
Almadin
Big Bear Dude
Big Bear Dude

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 18:02

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Madoran
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2007, 12:57

shadowrawr
Back to top Go down
Dathon
SandWorm
SandWorm

Number of posts : 105
Localisation : Orbital controlstation Alpha 1, subsection 3, controlnode 5
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2007, 14:38

If u need any help getting some extra healinggear just gimme a shout Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty   Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross-Realm App - Amrita, shadow priesty
Page 1 of 1