Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^H4xXx

Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage   Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2007, 21:33

Character:
==========
Name: Darkdancer
Class: Mage
Race: Gnome
Level: 70

Talents
=======
How are you spec'ed?
21/40/0 [PoM Fire]

Personal
========
Name: Thor

Tell me a little about your self
==================
Im at school everydays, 9th grade. I've been playing WoW for about 2 and a half year, but at that time I had to share computer & acc. with brother, so never rlly had to opportunity to get into raids before Tbc gave its release. Now ofc I got my own acc. and computer q:. I know how all the talk-programs work. (Vent, Skype, TS), and im not shy when it comes to talk. Im looking for some casual Karazhan raiding, since ive been told you are full on mage spots when it comes to Gruul, SSC etc. The guild im currently in just doesnt give me enough raid spots.

www . eu . wowarmory . com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Darkdancer

Link above is my Armory link. Maybe it doesn't look of much (My stuff), but it certenly has taken me all through Karazhan to Prince, when I was in Exalted Laughing
Just to notify, that after this weeks Arena Point update I will have close to 2500 Arena Points, and only 1.4k from Merciless' Staff, which will increase my Spell Dmg by almost 100. And at the very moment im typing this, im getting my last marks for my non-epic "Veteran" Boots (;;

Profession / level
==================
Primary: Alchemy 316/375
Secondary: Herbalism 375/375
Fishing: -
Cooking: -
First Aid: 249/300

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: Yeap

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: No
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: No
Caverns of time: No (Only 1.2k Rep from Rev @ 1 Run to go?)
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience:
Karazhan. Did most Boss' in kara, including Prince and most of the first boss' (4-5)
Im a good listener, when it comes to tacts, and im doing my job well (:

Times you can Raid (Days and Time):
I rlly cant see what future brings me. You know, anything can happen that could avoid me going Raid. Since im Applying as Casual Raider, which is Friday and Saturaday, I can say I almost never got anything to do in weekends. When it comes to Times, I also got all the time, EXCEPT, that I sometimes needs to take some medicin Friday and Saturday, since im suffering an ilness. Not anything serious, but the medicin is just something I need..
Ive counted how long it takes, to make sure it wouldnt affect raids, and most times it has taken between 4mins to a maximum of 5mins and 12 secs. lol!
So imo it doesnt affect a Raid in any ways.

Previous Guilds:
Light of Eärendil (Quite sure thats how its spelled)
Exalted
And my Current, Zimaqui.

Who do you know in guild:
Im extremely good friends with Svisel. His also in my twink guild with his twink (ofc), so we get to talk alot (;;
Back to top Go down
Umek

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage   Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2007, 03:50

Sorry you are too young.

Good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
^H4xXx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage   Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2007, 16:13

Weird Rule. Age has nothing to do with skillz imo. Only if you think about those with the age of 9 - 13 max.
Back to top Go down
rul3r
Worm
Worm

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage   Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2007, 17:22

we dont need ur daddy switch ur pc off
Back to top Go down
sky
Worm
Worm
sky

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage   Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2007, 14:36

Priceless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage   Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Casual Raiding, Karazhan. 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1