Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot Warrior application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Genox

Prot Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007, 23:10

hi guys Wink

Character:
==========
Name: Genox
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Level: 70

Talents
=======
8/5/41 Protection specced

Personal
========
Name: Peter

Tell me a little about your self
==================
I'm a total wow addict without much of a real life ... currently in between jobs (doesnt help much) Smile
I'm looking for a guild that can show me a nice dedication and progression rate...

Profession / level
==================
Primary: 375/375 Alchermist (elixer mastery) (only missing a few cauldrons an haste potion)
Secondary: 375/375 Herbalist
Fishing: 305/375
Cooking: /
First Aid: 375/375

Attunements
===========
Karazhan attuned ... (had SSC and TK attunement too before it got cancelled)

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience:
pre-TBC my only experience is in ZG..
outland experience ... entire kara/gruul/magtheridon on farm
we had several attempts on voidreaver never got him past 6% though

Times you can Raid (Days and Time):
I'm unemployed atm... so all the time... every time

Previous Guilds:
this is a cross realm application... I come from the Ravenholdt realm
there I've been in The four winds ... who merged with the phoenix crusadors...
when they became inactive I joined Equilibrium where I had the most progress and many of our servers firsts...

Who do you know in guild:
again as I'm from another server... I do not know anyone...

My Armory :

As you can see I have almost all my kara gear (need 2 more drops)
I also have the epic plate nature resistance set ... and the arcane resistance set
+ a bunch of other epics for certain occasions (disarm immune gloves for ethereals in kara etc)

I have a 70 enhancement shaman alt who I'll be moving to the server with me
he's a 380/380 jewelcrafter with almost all the recipies.. and you can call on him anytime
my shammy is also raid geared/attuned (I was topping dps in pre-raid gear over those in full epics) Smile

Why I want to join this guild ?
I'm looking for a solid active guild ... hoping for loads of fun and progression Smile
Back to top Go down
Genox

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007, 23:14

somehow my armory link disappeared

==> <==
Back to top Go down
Genox

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007, 23:15

damnet!!

Back to top Go down
genox

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007, 23:16

I give up it wont let me add a link for some reason...

look for Genox on Ravenholdt server in armory Smile
Back to top Go down
katanka

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 01:22

YAY BELGIAN PPL Very Happy /NEED
Back to top Go down
Malithor
Great SandWorm
Great SandWorm

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 14:37

un approved members cant add links, its to help stop spammers, if anyone wants to find you we knwo ur anem and your server so its not a problem since the armoury Smile

Mal
Back to top Go down
rul3r
Worm
Worm

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 14:43

do u have frost and nature res sets ?
Back to top Go down
Genox

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 14:52

I have full nature/arcane resistance set...
dont have frost ... YET ... I have a lot of spare time and not a clue what to fill it with
so I'll gladly grind anything you want me to.. It'd just be a matter of days
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 15:42

If we take you in a casual player, would you take a spot at us then?
Since we are uncertain if there is a spot for you in raids atm i would only be able to offer you a casual spot.

As an casual player you might get a raider status later on if we see the need for more prot tanks.
Back to top Go down
Genox

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 16:20

well there isn't much left for me besides raiding... it's what I live for atm
depends on how long it would take for you guys to accept me to actively participate in all the raids...

tbh I would hate just sitting around while the rest is raiding... but if I have to sit in front of the entrance while you guys raid for a few weeks thats fine by me I guess

I dont mind having to prove myself
Back to top Go down
Genox

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 16:48

come to think of it...

no I would not want to join as a casual...
I would be bored out of my freaking skull if I'm not allowed to raid..

I think I will take my chances on joining another guild then...
sorry to have wasted your time guys...
Back to top Go down
Sharpfang
SandWorm
SandWorm

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 17:33

as demonrage has gone casual this guy gets a vote from me as raider. we only have 2 active prot warriors in the guild atm

Spoke with a guildie of yours on Ravenholdt server, to see if u had transferred yet. Pls contact Trisek ingame or here

Last edited by on Tue 14 Aug 2007, 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katanka

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 17:46

yes! NEED
Back to top Go down
Genox

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 18:43

I was going to move my characters tomorrow
had 1 last heroic planned for tonight with the usual crew I go with Smile

will try and contact you ingame asap
Back to top Go down
Almadin
Big Bear Dude
Big Bear Dude

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 19:14

Remember that Mirdah has joined though AND that Tool is back at raiding quite often as well.

I have nothing against new nice players, but if you really want to raid it might be tough.
Back to top Go down
rul3r
Worm
Worm

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 20:02

if u ask me mirdah isnt prot so thats diferent , demonrage shows he dont want to raid and even if hes here he has 1k latencY? i think we could use prot more liek this one isnt undergeared for us
Back to top Go down
Sharpfang
SandWorm
SandWorm

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 20:21

us tanks are all adults and none of us takes it personally if we have to sit out now and then. in fact, id quite like the opportunity to do so Smile

And as ruller says, Mirdah goes under Melee dps, not tankage. Only Trisek and me as active prot tanks isnt nuff, so invite inc Smile
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 20:46

I dont see why we should take another tank for raids, taking one for casual / heroics outside raids is not what this one wants, a dps warrior with some tank gear can be more helpfull on most bosses and i havent seen any boss we need more then 4 tanks and 2 offtanks like we have now in our raidgrp..

We are only opening for casual spot for tanks now, so i wish you gl and hope you get a guild on azune for pve fun m8:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior application   Prot Warrior application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior application
Page 1 of 1