Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zhamran

Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2007, 20:32

Character:
==========
Name: Zhamran
Class: Warrior
Race: Gnome
Level: 70

Talents
=======
How are you spec'ed?
i am specced 45/5/11 for pvp but i wanna specc prot if i get in the guild and needed as tank.
Personal
========
Name: Kristian

Tell me a little about your self
==================
I am playing a lot of WoW and i am calm and down to earth and i respect people and dont try to be the best geared or tease other by defeating em in duels and i dont brag about my gear if i am the best geared. i see myself as a fair team player Smile

Profession / level
==================
Primary: Blacksmithing 375
Secondary: Engineering 358
Fishing: 0
Cooking: 0
First Aid: 375

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: yup

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience: i have been tanking all bosses in kara never went gruuls couse we lagged people.

Times you can Raid (Days and Time):i can raid all days Sunday - thursday 18:00 - 23:00
and friday - saturday 18:00 - 03:00

Previous Guilds: Akuma

Who do you know in guild:i kinda know Svisel he is a RL friend of my RL friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Dathon
SandWorm
SandWorm

Number of posts : 105
Localisation : Orbital controlstation Alpha 1, subsection 3, controlnode 5
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2007, 10:49

It will most likely be prot that u need to be if the classleader decides to give u a change. He will contact u or post here if there is a spot.
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2007, 12:02

I noticed you posted about times you can raid, we are raiding untill 23:30 all raids and if you cant make that we cant take you into our raids.

Also only spot there is are tanking spot, full prot.

I noticed you didnt say anything about raiding on lvl 60, this was an alt back then?
Back to top Go down
Zhamran

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2007, 16:43

well i should be able to raid untill 23:30 no problem and back in lvl 60 i was really a noob started the game when all had T3 :/ never had a good guild back then .... but i can stay to 23:30 in raids Smile
Back to top Go down
rul3r
Worm
Worm

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2007, 17:09

i think we could use someone more experienced ....
Back to top Go down
zhamran

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2007, 20:35

i dont know raid experience from lvl 60 cant really be used in TBC raids ... and i have been Main tank in kara at all bosses in there .. so i would say i am experienced ...
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2007, 14:29

We are filled with tanks once again, thanx for the application and gl on guildhunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)   Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Prot or DPS what ever you need :)
Page 1 of 1