Shai Hulud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shai Hulud

Shai Hulud Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elm

Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior application   Warrior application Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2007, 02:33

Character:
==========
Name: Elminda
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Level: 70

Talents
=======

Have played with 17/44/0 in Kara with my current guild and seemed to do good compared to some of our dps and feel i could still do better with gear. I specced to fury to test it because we seemed to struggle on dps for Curator and i wanted to try having only one prot warrior and one dps that could offtank to counter that. Would love to try it again at some point if i get the chance ^^

Currently 8/5/48 as i wanted to do more heroics for certain items and nobody ever seem to need fury warriors.. Also i love tanking after all Smile

Personal
========
Name: Jon Harald

Tell me a little about your self
==================
I am a Electrician on maintenance department of a factory that runs 24/7 wich is why i work shifts(more on that further down). I play warcraft on my freetime and after leveling various characters the warrior is my favorite as i really enjoy keeping the rest of the group out of harms way by tanking. Always looking for ways to improve at that Smile

The reason i am about to leave my current guild is because some of the people i like to play with in it are beginning to get tired of the game and hardly play anymore and things going on in the guild is making me feel less home there. That is why i have started to look around hoping to find a guild where i could eventually have a chance of seeing the things that are beyond karazhan and after looking around trying to decide for a guild to try and apply to this seemed like a nice one. I have not left DT yet because i will have a chat with some of the people there before leaving and i would like to know i have a new guild to go to first. It gets lonely and boring pretty soon without a guildchat. I have found that out while leveling alts.

Other characters i have but dont play much are:

Elminendra(70 mage), Dlarah(70 priest), Cocaman(68 pally), Montooren(64 Druid), and various lower level alts.

Profession / level
==================
Primary: Blacksmithing(375)
Secondary: Mining(375)
Fishing: 88
Cooking: 365
First Aid: 375

Attunements
===========
Karazhan: Yes

Heroic Keys:
=======
Hellfire Citadel: Yes
Coilfang Resovoir: Yes
Auchidoun: Yes
Caverns of time: Yes
Temptest Keep: Yes

Raid Experience:
Pre tbc i have done most of MC and ZG. 2 bosses in AQ20. This was done as a healing pally/mage depending on what we needed.

After tbc i have done Kara up to Aran. Mostly as tank, sometimes i helped lead the raids.

Times you can Raid (Days and Time):
Varies a lot. I work shifts so some weeks i would probably have low attendance while other weeks i could and would be able to go any time i am needed. It is roughly 4 weeks work 1 week off. Then 4 weeks work followed by 3 weeks off and various days in between that you dont work. I got a shiftplan that i follow so i got a pretty good idea of when i work for months into the future. Feel free to ask more about it.

Previous Guilds:
I have been a member of Drakan Templars since around Mar 13, 2006. Never been in any other guilds because i felt that was the guild for me and in times when the guild seemed to go downhill and i just wanted to leave there were still a few people around that i didnt want to dissapoint so i stayed and tried to do what i could. This is changing now.

Who do you know in guild:
From what i can see at the armory there arent anyone i really know and nobody i know i dislike in there Smile

Oh if someone try to contanct me when i am ingame and i dont respond at first. I am probably reading up something on the webbie and i should respon within a few minutes Smile
Back to top Go down
Trisek
Trisek

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior application   Warrior application Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2007, 17:23

We are currently full with warriors and tanks, but gl in finding an guild.
Back to top Go down

Warrior application
Page 1 of 1